About the Role:
Unite Us is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join the Sales team. This role focuses on identifying new business opportunities and prospects, negotiating deals, maintaining relationships with current customers, building and maintaining relationships with new customers and closing sales. Experience in healthcare and SaaS is a plus.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and work assigned sales territory
- Build new relationships with leaders in assigned territory, and lead RFPs and other sales pursuits
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecast through Unite Us CRM tools.
- Effectively communicate the value of Unite Us technology to prospects and clients.
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Identify, visit, and influence decision-makers of prospective customers.
- Hand off new clients to the Unite Us implementation team.
- Participate in sales trainings.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You have at least 2 years of Sales experience
- You are highly organized; have excellent communication skills with a high focus on building relationships with prospects and clients.
- You have the ability to maintain a deep understanding of the sales pipeline, trends, and potential risk.
- You are a fast learner who is very comfortable using and discussing technologies.
- You are entrepreneurial and self-sufficient with the ability to set priorities and work independently when it’s needed.
- You have the drive to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based only; the applicant must reside in the West Coast region or within close proximity, with access to a major airport.
- The target pay range for this role is: $88,000-$92,500 + variable compensation plan. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- This position may require 20% travel
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.