Associate Engineer, Solutions Delivery
Job Title: Associate Engineer, Solutions Delivery
About the Role:
The Solutions Delivery Associate Engineer serves as a focal point of knowledge and credibility about the technical implementation process, how our customers will interface with our tool and how the tool will be configured for their use. They will support a successful project management approach, ensuring repeatable positive outcomes. The Solutions Delivery Engineer - Associate is detail-oriented, a strong team player, and has excellent prioritization and time management skills.
What You'll Do:
- Run integration activities; gather requirements, produce business requirements and design documentation, configure/build system integrations, support client, and troubleshoot integration issues
- Facilitate conversations related to solution implementation and delivery
- Collaborate with the project team and customer to understand all technical aspects and ensure the quality of the deliverable.
- Identify and assess complex business problems. Understand the client business requirements and objectives while ensuring alignment with existing architecture.
- Ability to effectively manage own tasks, task timelines and estimated remaining effort within the larger services implementation
- Experience the discovery and solutioning process with enterprise customers
- Gather requirements across customer implementations and internal teams to lead the process of identifying and solutioning new tools for process improvement
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- Knowledge of common system integration methods and technologies
- Knowledge of relational databases and data interdependence
- Proven technical skills and project implementation expertise designing, configuring, and deploying SaaS based software solutions
- Experience with scripting or coding, especially for systems management and integration tasks, SQL query skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- The target pay range for this role is: $90,000-$105,000. This salary range represents our target hiring range for this role. The proposed salary will be dependent on the candidate's skills, experience, and competencies, as well as location.
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.