Technical Solutions Manager
Job Title: Technical Solutions Manager
About the Role:
The Technical Solution Manager (TSM) is responsible for working with customers through the discovery, design, and execution on the technical scope and contract deliverables for all of our standard Unite Us technical product offerings. To accomplish this, the TSM must be self-motivated with a foundational understanding of interoperability, comfortable leading technical discussions with a range of stakeholder audiences, including the ability to demonstrate solutions to technical and non-technical teams. A key part of this role will be designing and executing on the technical solution that best reflects the customers capabilities and integrates the Unite Us product suite, including new and upcoming product features and enhancements with pilot customers.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert and technical lead, partnering with our customers and internal teams to deliver high quality and on time technical solutions. This will require you to understand contracted deliverables, customer technical capabilities, and identify appropriate implementation and user acceptance strategies.
- Create and maintain internal process and customer-facing documentation on technical deliverables and integrations.
- Ability to provide consultation support for standard technical integration offerings to new and existing customers.
- Work closely with the assigned Customer Success Manager to execute on enterprise customer initiatives that drive the overall health, satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on technical functionality enhancements to improve customer access, utilization, and overall satisfaction with the Unite Us product suite.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience, including project management in customer-facing roles.
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms, and functional understanding of key technical concepts: (e.g. FHIR, HL7, web services APIs, SAML, SCIM, JIT, SFTP, EMPI, etc.) and relevant workflows.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to lead discussions and adjust your communication style for diverse audiences at all levels of the organization and with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Ability to analyze & interpret technical requirements and customer interactions to anticipate and guide client needs.
- A creative problem solver, with a passion for helping clients develop technical solutions
- Active team player who thrives in a kind and collaborative environment
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- The target pay range for this role is: $90,000-97,500. This salary range represents our target hiring range for this role. The proposed salary will be dependent on the candidate's skills, experience, and competencies, as well as location.
- This position may require 10-30% travel
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.